News & Media:Scientific Publications & Presentations
- 17th Annual International Conference For Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy, February 25, 2019Solid’s Chief Scientific Officer, Carl Morris, Ph.D., recently presented an overview of the SGT-001 microdystrophin gene transfer program at the Duchenne Parent Project Onlus 17th Annual International Conference for Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy in Rome.
- Development of Novel Micro-dystrophins with Enhanced Functionality, February 1, 2019In this paper, Solid collaborator and Scientific Advisory Board Chair Dr. Jeffrey Chamberlain and other researchers showed preclinical data that highlight the unique attributes of the SGT-001 transgene.
- 23rd International Annual Congress of the World Muscle Society, October 6, 2018Solid Biosciences presented data on kinematic biomarkers that may help identify the progression of the disease in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- 21st Annual Meeting of The American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy, May 18, 2018Solid Biosciences presented preclinical data that demonstrate the potential of SGT-001 as a treatment candidate for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Additionally, the Company presented data that support the development of novel promoters and capsids as part of its next-generation gene therapy discovery efforts.
- A Five-Repeat Micro-Dystrophin Gene Ameliorated Dystrophic Phenotype in the Severe DBA/2J-mdx Model of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, July 27, 2017In this paper, Solid’s Scientific Advisory Board member, Dongsheng Duan and a team of researchers at the University of Missouri offered preclinical data in a symptomatic mouse model to support the further development of nNOS-binding five-repeat microdystrophin gene therapy constructs for DMD.