Working at Solid:Open Positions
At Solid, we are looking for passionate, curious, and adaptable people to join our mission. Whether you sit (or stand) in the lab or in one of our offices, you will find a dynamic culture where personal and professional growth is valued, and hard work and results are recognized.
Join Solid’s mission today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Solid Biosciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Solid Biosciences from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Solid Biosciences and do not obligate Solid Biosciences to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.
- Associate Director, Translational Biology, Cambridge, MA
- Scientific Program Manager (Principal Scientist / Senior Principal Scientist Level), R&D, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Scientist, Cellular Immunology, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Associate Scientist, Upstream Process Development, Cambridge, MA
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Upstream Process Development, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Director/VP, Head of HEOR, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Clinical Scientist, Cambridge, MA