Ilan Ganot, Co-Founder and CEO, Assumes Additional Role of PresidentGilad Hayeem, Co-Founder, President and Board Member, Retires to Pursue Other Activities
We’re pleased to share with you that the FDA has lifted the clinical hold on IGNITE DMD.
- Activities to Resume Enrollment in IGNITE DMD Phase I/II Clinical Trial are Underway
- Conference Call Scheduled for Today at 8:30 A.M. ET
- Data Reinforce Potential of SGT-001 as an Important Treatment Candidate for DMD -
- Company Continues to Advance Gene Therapy Portfolio -
Solid Biosciences today announced that new preclinical data from its DMD programs will be presented at the 21st Annual Meeting of The American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT).
Letter to the Duchenne Community: Update on IGNITE DMD Clinical Trial
- Full Clinical Hold Letter from the FDA Received; Company to Respond in the Coming Weeks -
- Manufacturing-related Partial Clinical Hold on the High Dose of SGT-001 Resolved -
Solid Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ:SLDB) today reported financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2017 and provided a corporate update.
Today we announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has placed our Phase I/II clinical trial for SGT-001, IGNITE DMD, on Clinical Hold following a serious adverse event that occurred in the first patient dosed, a non-ambulatory adolescent.
Please subscribe to receive our latest news